Thursday 29 June 2017

Spellcaster is Now Available

Today is the Day

In case you missed the news last week, today I am releasing Spellcaster: The Frostgrave Magazine. This first issue contains all kinds of goodies for lovers of the Frozen City, including rules for black powder firearms, horses, knightly orders, and a bunch of new scenarios. 

The magazine is only available digitally. You can buy it now from RPG Now. Or, it  can now be pre-ordered on Amazon and should be released on July 2 (Although it is saying July 7 at the moment).  If neither of these work for you, drop me a line and you can buy it directly from me.

Once you've had a chance to look it over, come on back here and let me know what you think. This is the first issue, and I'm sure there is plenty I can do to improve upon it.

2 comments:

  1. Gonna buy this. A really awesome idea, Joe. If you need any artwork assistance just let me know.
    Jonathan Myers
    Fantasy Illustrator
    https://www.facebook.com/jonathanmyersart1974/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello every one, are you a footballer, or looking for how to join football team, i know of a friend who join the football team through this email address [ jacksonkyle300@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete